Change Log 05.12.09

Change Log for Tuesday, May 12th, 2009

I worked for a little while on the small section of flooring upstairs by the master bedroom, but found it slow going.  It seems like it should be easy, but we’re trying to be frugal in our use of pieces so it takes a lot of work to find the right pieces to fit in that space.  We want to make sure we have enough of this flooring to do the whole space, and since it is recycled flooring from Matt’s grandparents’ house we can’t exactly get more of it!  

Matt, my father-in-law, and I filled in the propane trench, so as soon as the new tanks become available, we’ll be able to get the propane installed.  We have finalized our plumbing too, and I tried to order that today but wasn’t able to get in touch with my contact person.  I also made an appointment for tomorrow to meet with someone about doing the finish work on the stairs.  I tracked down the underlayment for the upstairs bathrooms and that will be coming later this week.

And as I type this Matt is trying to get the newel posts set.  

OK, all caught up!