Change Log 06.05.09 – 06.08.09

Change Log for Friday, June 5th to Monday, June 8th

  • I finished painting the sink area of the kids’ bath and finished the walls in the shower area
  • I did lots of cleaning downstairs
  • Matt installed the sinks, faucets and drains for the kids’ bath and master bath.  We now have four working sinks in the house.
  • Matt did more trim work for the windows in the open area, then disassembled the scaffolding and got that loaded on his dad’s truck.  It is really nice not having that scaffolding there anymore – although it certainly was useful.

I updated the Move-In Checklist and as you can see we’re slowly making progress.  Emphasis on the slowly part!